Gutsy Gibbon more problems??

Billie Walsh bilwalsh at swbell.net
Wed Nov 21 23:36:26 UTC 2007

On 11/21/2007 Neil Winchurst wrote:
> To me it seems that there are more queries and problems being aired
> about Gutsy than there ever were with Feisty. Or is just my imagination?
> I have installed Feisty on my brother's laptop and so far he seems
> pleased. From what I have read so far on this list I will stay clear of
> Gutsy. Or am I being unfair?

I tried out Feisty for the first time just before Gutsy came out. I then
upgraded within a short time. It's been a pleasure for both. Things that
drove me crazy in the other Linux OS I use were non-existent. [ That
doesn't mean that I don't have a wish list but......... ] I'm a firm
convert to Kubuntu. I wouldn't be afraid of Gutsy at all if your happy
with Feisty.