Cannot watch web videos in Mozilla 2.0.0.8

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 07:50:17 UTC 2007

I run Firefox with Adblock Plus and Youtube works great. Not to say that you
didn't turn off Youtube with it. But in any case just turn off Adblock for a
bit and see.
A second test would be to download a video and play it from the desktop and
see what happens.
Douglas

On Nov 16, 2007 7:44 AM, Donn <donn.ingle at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Please ensure that you do not have any Flash Blocking plugins active."
> Did you check your extensions/add-ons ? You may have flashblock or adblock
> or
> any number of funky things happening.
> Also check you have javascript enabled (and not altered by an extension).
>
> If you have flash installed, you should be able to use Konqueror to see
> those
> vids -- try it to see if it's not flash that's damaged.
>
> All I can think of right now.
>
> /d

Ein Leben ohne Mops ist möglich,
doch völlig sinnlos.