Installing Vmware/WinXP on Kubuntu 7.10

Michael W. Holdeman lists at ptfd.org
Wed Nov 7 20:24:30 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 07 November 2007 02:21:56 pm Tipton, Timothy wrote:
> > Where is a good howto to install Vmware/WinXP on Kubuntu-7.10 ??
>
> Try:
> http://www.tssci-security.com/archives/2007/10/25/how-to-install-vmware-
> server-on-ubuntu-710-gutsy-gibbon/

Dont want to stir up trouble but I have switched to virtualbox and am
generally happier with it, it also contains the ability to create the virt
machiune unlike vmware-player. Saves a little aggrivation..
I find it smoother and more stable. I haven't found a couple of features I
want yet, but they are probably there for the hunting.

Mike