Font size in my Dell Precision

Luca lucafbb at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 19:12:23 UTC 2007

Hi all

I've just installed from scratch Kubuntu 7.10 on my Dell Precision M65.

After the first restart os the system the "Restricted Driver" manager
asked me if I wanna install NVIDIA accelerated drivers.

If I enabled this, all my system font size became bigger. If I play
with the system font size in the "System Setting" I can correct some
font dimensions, but not all. In some, many places, I continue to see
bigger font (in Kopete, in the tarsk bar clock, in many site using
Firefox).

Anyone experienced this problem?