Login screen

Edmund Laugasson ed.lau at mail.ee
Tue Nov 6 19:20:58 GMT 2007

> I noticed the picture on the login screen and changed it via the
> systemsettings, and then the about me option.
> (or something like that, i'm using the dutch language...)
>
> In the about me page, the picture is changed.
> When rebooting, the default picture is stil there.l
>
> Any idea's ?

I have also problems with Kubuntu 7.10 KDM themes. It seems like these contain bugs. Or KDM itself.
I installed some additional KDM themes and theme changer and changed to another theme.

I searched kdm:
sudo apt-cache search kdm

I'm not currently at 7.10 and therefore cannot tell the exact package names. I use currently 6.06
but have on machine with 7.10.