I made a "Manual network configuration"...now how do I get rid of it?!

Nolan Check nolancheck at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 1 06:07:51 UTC 2007

The question is in the subject line. Here it is again:

I made a "Manual network configuration"...now how do I get rid of it?!

This is using the KNetworkManager thing. It always used to configure
automatically. Then, I decided to fiddle around with my network. I
experimented using a manual network configuration (there's a thing
called "Manual configuration" when you right-click tray icon). Now I set
the network back the way it was...but I can't make it automatically
configure anymore! Is there any way to switch it back to Automatic?