Help with K3b please

Michael Hirsch mdhirsch at gmail.com
Sat May 26 06:07:35 UTC 2007

You might try using the built in ripper in Konqueror.  Browse to
"audiocd:/" in konqueror and you'll see the list of tracks as wav
files.  But you'll also have directories names "FLAC" and MP# (if you
have configured your encoder).  Those are "virtual folders" that
appear to contain .falc and .mp3 files or each track on the CD.  The
files don't really exist, but when you drag and drop them anywhere
they get created by ripping and encoding the track on the fly.  It's
by far the easiest way I've ever ripped files.

Michael