Realplayer in firefox is quite slow.

Andrew Syrewicze asyrewicze at gmail.com
Tue May 8 14:42:10 UTC 2007

setup realplayer on my box for the first time yesterday. Install seemed to go
quite well. I installed it to /usr/local/Realplayer just for simplicity sake.

After the installer was done and it had created the symlinks, i symlinked the
mozilla plugin to my fire plugins folder.

Real player works within the browser, but it's really choppy and the picture
distorts somewhat. I'm running on 3 meg cable and trying to watch some
internet tv. i would think i have plenty of bandwidth for such a thing.

Any Ideas???