Realplayer in firefox is quite slow.

newburghmark at aol.com newburghmark at aol.com
Tue May 8 15:15:01 UTC 2007

Possibly increasing the buffer.  If you do that, it will take longer to
start playing, but will have more of the stream in memory.

Check the settings within Real Player and be sure that it isn't trying
to support a faster connection than you have.

Be sure, too, that you don't have another program running that is
slowing your whole system down.  A crucial difference between Linux and
Windows is that when you close and restart Windows, the only programs
that start are the ones on a list.  With Linux, if you restart the
system and there is a process running, it will pick up where it left
off unless you kill it per se.

Robert Mark Wallace
Tita P Wallace
Regina E P Wallace
R M Ceferino P Wallace
60 Delaware Road
Newburgh, NY 12550-3802
Telephone: (845) 566-0586

Why run an old edition of Windows when you can run the latest edition
of Linux for free?  For a free download, go to WWW.Kubuntu.com