question

Oscar Farfán ofarfan at cirma.org.gt
Fri Mar 30 15:26:42 UTC 2007

I know this post doen't belong here.... but does anybody is working with
squirrelmail.... we need some help to vinculate two servers.... the
thing is that we have too many accounts and we want to separate those in
two diferent servers.... but we only want to use one address to acces
the squirrelmail via webmail.... and the first server must check if the
account that a user is accesing, resides on it, if not this server must
check in other server if the account resides there, and let the user
access it.......do I explain?

regards

Oscar