Group courtesy

Farid Ansari ansari.farid at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 17:40:12 UTC 2007

*Hi Earl Violet,*
*When you say Kubuntu is not technically compared to other OSes, which ones
are you referring to specifically. Take into consideration the fact that
Kubuntu is free and then compare.*
*I have Win XP Pro and SuSE 10.2 but I still find Kubuntu better for all
multimedia applications.*
*Just cannot wait till April when the Kubuntu 7.04 is finally released.*
*Regards,*

**
*Farid*
*Karachi, Pakistan*