Group courtesy

Earl Violet ejviolet at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 18 17:22:05 UTC 2007

Before I started with Kubuntu and this group, I subscribed a few
other groups. I'm VERY pleased with the level of courtesy and
patience of this group and the Debian Sparc group. No flaming or
discourtesy to speak of. (sometimes THERE IS a need for a 2x4)

I don't see Kubuntu as extremely superior technically to other
distros I've tried. My recommendation is based on the newbie joining
this group. People, especially newbies, get very discouraged and
often quit Linux because of flaming over a simple question that, to
them, isn't that simple.

Keep it up, all. This is what makes Kubuntu/Ubuntu great.

Earl

URL http://deserthowler.cjb.net
Instant messenger: earlcoyote
ICQ:64033496