Q: panel configuration

Macario Valle macariov at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 02:37:09 UTC 2007

My bad, I misunderstood you.  Here is how to get around to that:
1. right click on the panel and choose "Add Applet to panel", add quick
Launcher
2. got to a terminal and restart kicker:
    dcop kicker kicker restart
3. right click on the quick launcher area and select "Configure
QuickLauncher"
4. Change "Icon Size from Automatic to your desired size.

Long way around, but that is the only way I have found.  The other
option: Appeareance->Icons->advanced-> panel seems to not have been
implemented so far, i have 3.5.6.

I hope this helps!