AMD deciding _now_ what to do about Linux

D. Michael McIntyre michael.mcintyre at
Wed Jun 20 02:42:24 BST 2007

On Tuesday 19 June 2007, Dexter Filmore wrote:
> I found I don't really spent time on games (at 30, I somehow don't see much
> in that anymore ;) )

When I finally bought a fast enough computer to play my dream games, my
magical 1 GHz processor, I played one of my dream games, and never finished
the other one.  I couldn't even find anything else of interest in the whole
store, so I knew these two would be the last dream games.

My wife bought me a PS2 a few years ago, and I think I've played three or four
games on it.  The last couple she bought me, I could never maintain enough
interest to finish them.

I think I'm old now.

> so my next choice is probably intel onboard video.

I agree with this in general, but the hell of it is Intel doesn't make an
onboard chipset that works with AMD CPUs.  That's not very nice of them.
D. Michael McIntyre