AMD deciding _now_ what to do about Linux

D. Michael McIntyre michael.mcintyre at rosegardenmusic.com
Wed Jun 20 02:42:24 BST 2007

On Tuesday 19 June 2007, Dexter Filmore wrote:
> I found I don't really spent time on games (at 30, I somehow don't see much
> in that anymore ;) )

When I finally bought a fast enough computer to play my dream games, my
magical 1 GHz processor, I played one of my dream games, and never finished
the other one.  I couldn't even find anything else of interest in the whole
store, so I knew these two would be the last dream games.

My wife bought me a PS2 a few years ago, and I think I've played three or four
games on it.  The last couple she bought me, I could never maintain enough
interest to finish them.

I think I'm old now.

> so my next choice is probably intel onboard video.

I agree with this in general, but the hell of it is Intel doesn't make an
onboard chipset that works with AMD CPUs.  That's not very nice of them.
--
D. Michael McIntyre