help

Jeremy Anderson jeremy at jdli.net
Tue Feb 13 16:35:37 UTC 2007

On Monday 12 February 2007 18:15:18 candcruth wrote:
> is there help out there for someone who knows nothing
> about kubuntu. i have used windows. i have loaded kubuntu 606lts on another
> computer. my son-in-law loaded it for me. i have managed to get on
> internst, but cannot
> get e-mail to work. i seem to have k-mail and kontact
> are they the same.
> thanks fredupwithmircosoft

If they are still allowing downloads then I would start reading
www.tuxmagazine.com.  They have been a real good pdf magazine for linux
newbies but they haven't been able to support their efforts so they are
closing the doors.  They have a years worth of magazines though and they are
fantastic.  I have been using linux for quite sometime and still learned alot
from their mag.  I am sorry to see them go.

Jeremy