Help w/ wireless on Dell Latitude D520

D. Michael McIntyre michael.mcintyre at rosegardenmusic.com
Tue Feb 6 00:23:48 UTC 2007

On Monday 05 February 2007 10:14 am, Chris Miller wrote:
> Just because you were talking about never intending to run linux:
>
> www.degredo.net

LMAO!!

(But on a sadder note, what's his Dad going to do when he comes home with a
box from Wal-Mart, and it won't install?  I've switched several people to
Linux over the years, and all but two wound up abandoning it over something
trivial.  One user ran the same box 24/7 for two years without a problem in
the world, and then she installed Windows on it because she was tired of
looking at the wallpaper, and couldn't figure out how to install one of
those .EXE theme packages on it (which was probably just malware anyway.)
No, I'm not kidding.  ARGH!!!!!!  She called me to ask how to get her emails
back off the Linux install she had just hosed without even consulting me
first.  Tough luck, ingrate.)

--
D. Michael McIntyre