Help w/ wireless on Dell Latitude D520

Larry Hartman larryhartman50 at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 6 00:38:31 UTC 2007

After I showed/told some geeky friends of mine about Linux I made the remark
that it isn't for the faint of heart.  Yes, there are some bells and whistles
that that other OS offers to tempt the casual user back, then I think to
myself, do I really want to give that company more of my hard earned money
for licenses (after all I gave them thousands already over the years, what a
racket)....nah, so ends my thoughts.  I'd rather troubleshoot and learn
something new in the process--just have to make sure my data stays on a
secondary drive.