Help w/ wireless on Dell Latitude D520

Chris Miller lordsauronthegreat at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 15:52:44 UTC 2007

On 2/5/07, Donn <donn.ingle at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Perhaps you should have peeked at
> > the page I sent.  It was ***Massive!*** (soo...  big....)
> Oh I did :) It's a monster -- I wish it could searched by some categories like
> SMC, USB - but I digress.
>
> > Yeah, but that backfires ever so occasionally.
> This is too true.
>
> > More cool!  I use Konqueror to look through Java 6 API Dox!  I'll
> > certainly end up using that!
> Yeah, I was frustrated as heck one day
> and I said to myself (said I)
> "Why the hell can't I search this puppy like I can in vi?"
> The rest is sweet history!

I'm allergic to vi.  I learned about the '/' search in aptitude
(pre-version 1.3 or whatever... about 1.2years ago there was a ver.
which was "worse" than the one we're on as far as usabiltiy goes.

I started Linux on Debian, moved to Kubuntu, Gentoo, Fedora, and am
now back on Kubuntu, so much has changed since I was last on a
debian-based distro.

--