Word Attachments

Mark Wallace newburghmark at yahoo.ca
Mon Apr 30 23:15:39 UTC 2007

No, ande that is exactly her point.  The goal of the class is for the students to get certified in Access, through that certification program that Microsoft has.
That's why she doesn't want the class using other software.

Art Alexion <art.alexion at verizon.net> wrote:  On Monday 30 April 2007 05:57, Mark Wallace wrote:
> It annoys me thoroughly that the class that I am taking in Access only
> wants assignments submitted in Microsoft formats.

Is it really inappropriate for a class about Access to want students to use
Access? It would be different if the class was generically about desktop
database managers.

Art Alexion

PGP fingerprint: 52A4 B10C AA73 096F A661 92D2 3B65 8EAC ACC5 BA7A
Keyserver: hkp://subkeys.pgp.net
alarm. Info @

Robert Mark Wallace
Tita P Wallace