Upgrading from 6.10 to 7.04

Ace adeanom at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 02:20:02 UTC 2007

Thx for all your response, and suggestion.

Right now I'm typing this mail via feisty (^_^)

Yes, indeed when the upgrade tools try to remove some packages in the
end of ugrading process. It crash.

But thank god i can reboot to my system back... I haven't check
anything yet. So far I haven't found something goes wrong with my new
system except the boot list in grub boot screen still displaying my
old kernel list which I think it should've been removed.

I've take a note about saving my installed list just in case I must
reinstall this box from fresh :)

thank you guys...