Upgrading from 6.10 to 7.04

Michael Bach (gmx) bach.michael at gmx.net
Thu Apr 26 08:43:33 UTC 2007

Ace,

I can confirm what Donn wrote: Make a separate partition for home. The
kubuntu installer is actually supporting you with this because it lets
you choose certain mount points (amongst them is "/home/") for
individual partitions.
Here is some more information concerning partition size and a "/home/"
partition:
http://www.psychocats.net/ubuntu/separatehome

Mike