Where is Acroread in Feisty?

scott slewin at rogers.com
Sun Apr 22 12:25:58 UTC 2007

Matthew Flaschen wrote:
> Nigel Ridley wrote:
>> I just did a clean install of feisty and enabled both the universe and multiverse
>> repositories but can't find acroread - I did have it installed under edgy.
I would not be surprised if acroread was taking out because of the new
call home "feature" added in the newest acrobat reader.  It was taken
out of the repositories very close to the same time that feature was added.

Personally, I went back to KPDF after I herd about this "feature".  I
was only using the acrobat reader because it is very nicely integrated
with Firefox.

--
Your friend,
Scott

Sent to you from a 100% Linux computer using Kubuntu Version 7.04
(Feisty Fawn)