Upgrading from Edgy to Feisty

Mark Wallace newburghmark at aol.com
Sun Apr 22 03:01:17 UTC 2007

When I clicked on this, it started to download a tar.gz file.  I am sitting at a Windows computer so I can't check it out further.

http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/dists/edgy-updates/main/source/Sources.gz

The Kubuntu website has some info in the second half of this page:
http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu/upgrading

I'm still at a point in Linux at which I just back up all my data, Kill Disk my hard drive, and start over.  I haven't upgraded because my CD burner isn't burning the cd cleanly and I a waiting for the CD's to come in the mail