aptitude & bash completion

Piero Ottuzzi piero.ottuzzi at omnys.it
Tue Apr 17 15:37:36 UTC 2007

Hi there,

in my Kubuntu 6.10 AMD64 aptitude and bash completion work fine together.

piero at acaro:~$ aptitude [TAB][TAB]
autoclean       dist-upgrade    forget-new      markauto        remove
unhold          upgrade
changelog       download        hold            purge           search
unmarkauto
clean           forbid-version  install         reinstall       show
update
piero at acaro:~$ aptitude

Bye
Piero

--
He is now rising from affluence to poverty.
		-- Mark Twain