Q: howto find xorg leak?

Donn donn.ingle at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 15:27:07 UTC 2007

> OK, I'll bite. So that tells me what I already knew, which is that xorg is
> consuming 1.9G. I can't see that top is telling me anything new and useful,
> though. Am I being dense here?
Well, IANAE, but it's at least gonna group the processes that are chewing
memory at the top of the list. What's the one in second place?
Sorry, thought it might give you a clue. (Another one is ctrl+Esc for the KDE
system guard.Then view as a tree to group the Xorg children together.)

If I think of anything actually useful, I'll shout.

I'm wanting to switch to 64bit Dapper in a few weeks (soon as I get a chance)
and I'd like to know what is killing your xorg too.

/d