KAudioCreator and Mp3 player playing order

Nigel Ridley nigel at rmk.co.il
Wed Apr 11 09:51:54 UTC 2007

I did a google search but am still in the dark.
Why, when KAudioCreator rips and encodes .mp3's using CDDB, does the playing order
on my Sandisk Sansa m200 not reflect the original playing order on the CD?

The only clue I could find was this:
Id tags must be id3v2 or the Sansa will ignore them and put songs in alphabetical
order.
He then goes on to recommend using Audio Tag Tool (tagtool) over EasyTag.
Any comments to help me understand things a bit clearer?

TIA

Nigel

--
OliveRoot Ministries