Feisty Version Upgrade

Larry Hartman larryhartman50 at bellsouth.net
Sat Apr 7 14:47:10 UTC 2007

There has been lots of development on the Adept packages since Feisty went
beta.  I think I have downloaded about 5 versions of Adept since I went
through the upgrade from Edgy to Feisty.

I had the exact same situation last night...after going through the windows
and getting to the same stopping point I decided it best to ignore it for the
moment.  Obviously there is no other version beyond Feisty yet....

Larry