Command line check gmail

Donn donn.ingle at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 17:45:53 UTC 2007

> You could set up filters so most of your mail "skips the inbox" and has a
> label applied.
Ok. Yes, good idea.

> Then you could set up POPmail and tell it to keep all messages on the gmail
> server.
... Ok

> Then you could run "fetchmail" or something similar to just download your
> Inbox once a week or so.
Right - fetchmail - so I would go read the man page to figure-out how to setup
pop on it. All kinda new to me, I'm a gui email client kinda zombie :)
(I just checked and 'fetchmail' is not installed on his server. Is it a good
one to use or is there another more standard app?)

/d