ADSL FREEZES KUBUNTU

Koen trudiekoen at telkomsa.net
Mon Sep 11 20:11:01 UTC 2006

You are correct it is a ADSL router and 4 PC can connect to the internet.
Even under Ubundu it freezed. I tried anything now and the only thing that
really works on this router is XP without any hassle. I configured my XP in
3minutes but Kubuntu is really difficult to setup espesialy if I did
everything according to the book. What commands can I use in terminal to see
what is my ip-adresses and routing information? Where do I type in all these
info under system settings?