cannot install programs

Sam theoneandonlysam at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 21:35:23 BST 2006

Ok, I installed the build-essential (Synaptic is GREAT). Just the following
problem: the following directory doesn't exist and is needed for all
installations: /lib/modules/2.6.15-23-386/build. What do I need to put in
it? I checked the directory /lib/modules/2.6.15-23-286 and it really doesn't
contain the map named build.

Sam