security updates ?

Tez binary_y2k2 at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Nov 19 04:47:31 UTC 2006

ac wrote:
> Tez wrote:
>
>> There are three ISOs you can download from the website, the desktop CD
>> (LiveCD), the alternate CD (Text Install CD), or the DVD ISO which has
>> both the Desktop live CD/installer and Text mode installer. It also has
>> more packages on the DVD so you don't need to download them to install.
>>

> Thanks, useful. Is there a list any where that explains which packages
> are included?

I don't know of any 'official' list as such, but there is a list of all
files on the ISO [1], so you can see what packages there are in /pool or
get the Packages[.gz] file from the mirrorservice.org site[2].

Tez

[1]
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/cdimage/kubuntu/releases/edgy/release/kubuntu-6.10-dvd-i386.list
[2] http://tinyurl.com/y8bq6k