Image viewer question

Nigel Ridley nigel at
Sat Nov 11 08:07:56 UTC 2006

I used to use an image viewer that could do a few simple editing tasks 
such as brightness control and a few others.
I hadn't really missed it until the other day and it's not on my system 
anymore - and I can't remember what it's called :-(
It used to be the default image viewer in KDE before qwenview and was 
accessed by a middle mouse click on an image.

HELP - What is it called? My gray matter isn't what it used to be.





More information about the kubuntu-users mailing list