Image viewer question

Kaj Haulrich kaj at
Sat Nov 11 08:48:29 UTC 2006

On Saturday 11 November 2006 09:07, Nigel Ridley wrote:
> I used to use an image viewer that could do a few simple editing
> tasks such as brightness control and a few others.
> I hadn't really missed it until the other day and it's not on my
> system anymore - and I can't remember what it's called :-(
> It used to be the default image viewer in KDE before qwenview and
> was accessed by a middle mouse click on an image.
> HELP - What is it called? My gray matter isn't what it used to
> be.

Could it be kuickshow ? - If so I don't think it's in (K)Ubuntu or 
KDE anymore.  Maybe you can compile it from source.

Kaj Haulrich.
*** Sent from a 100% Microsoft-free computer ***
********* Running Linux (Kubuntu 6.10) *********

More information about the kubuntu-users mailing list