Unable to burn with K3B

Gabriel Dragffy dragffy at yandex.ru
Fri Mar 3 09:09:29 UTC 2006

I had better success myself with Nero when burning Chinese and Russian named
files. I've not tried changing the option in fstab but I would try. I can't
see that it could do much damage... But then I don't really know!

I'm not up on the specs... but is it possible that iso9660  isn't Hebrew
friendly? Oh I don't know, but the charset 8859-8 is for Hebrew. If you do
change your fstab let us know the results ;)