3d acceleration (i810)

Gabriel Dragffy dragffy at yandex.ru
Sun Jun 11 03:20:22 UTC 2006

Sorry I can only answer your question about the lack of fps. You need to run
the command "glxgears -printfps" to see the fps. Also I have a very similar
graphics card to you (the intel i915) and this is using the i810 driver also,
it works as well as it can without any extra configuration on my part.