kgpg forgetting settings

Gabriel Dragffy dragffy at yandex.ru
Tue Feb 28 14:55:01 UTC 2006

Hi all, I trust this email finds you well.
Any setting change that I make in Kgpg SETTINGS -> Configure Kgpg  is
forgotten after closing the settings dialogue. I know that this is abnormal
behaviour since it worked differently (i.e. remember settings) in a previous
installation.

At the moment I'm trying to get it to remember to always encrypt to my public
key and auto load on start up.

Has anyone encountered this behaviour before and found a solution? Or any
ideas are welcome.

Cheers,
Gabe

PS. Was running the stanard KDE as comes with Breezy, but just upgraded to
3.5.1 which is sweet, but kgpg has retained it's problem.