DVD download

lordSauron lordsauronthegreat at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 19:32:48 UTC 2006

On 2/16/06, Harry Vorstenbosch <harry.vorstenbosch at zonnet.nl> wrote:
> The DVD contains both, the Live and Install CD.
> It boots up and from there you can choose if you are going to install or
> to run directly from DVD (live session)

It's very useful.  For instance, you can use the live linux part to
repartition your hard drive, shinking your windows partition, for
example, and then just reboot and use the same disk to install.  It's
easier than burning two CDs, but it's a matter of bandwidth and
hardware (if you don't have a DVD burner) whether you use it.

I usually try and seed the Kubuntu 5.10 DVD via bit-torrent, however,
I haven't been able to do that much lately : (

--
GCS d-(++) s+: a? C++ UL+>++++ P+