konqueror multiple panes.

L.V.Gandhi lvgandhi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 04:20:19 UTC 2006

On 2/1/06, Liz Young <liz at kandew.com> wrote:
> Okay.  If you like the "original" konqi profiles you can copy them back
> and restore the menu entries - It's on the wiki faq at
> http://kubuntu.org/faq.php#konqueror
> (long lines wrapped)
>
> Kubuntu Breezy comes with a simplified Konqueror profile to make things
> more use friendly compared to default KDE.
> To get back to the default KDE profiles:
> sudo rm
> -r /usr/share/kubuntu-default-settings/kde-profile/default/share/apps/konqueror
> sudo
> cp /usr/share/apps/konqueror/konqueror-orig.rc /usr/share/apps/konqueror/konqueror.rc
>
> /quote

I have done as per this. Only modification is I didn't do rm for the
first. Just did mv.
 lvgandhi at lvgdell600m:~$ ls -l
/usr/share/kubuntu-default-settings/kde-profile/default/share/apps/
total 8
drwxr-xr-x  2 root root 4096 2006-01-27 16:11 kaffeine
drwxr-xr-x  4 root root 4096 2006-02-01 08:31 konqueror.kubuntu

second command I have run. Still I have the same old one. This I have
mentioned in my OP also. Thanks for toolbat tip.

--
L.V.Gandhi
http://lvgandhi.tripod.com/