konqueror multiple panes.

Liz Young liz at kandew.com
Thu Feb 2 01:59:24 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 01 February 2006 17:21, L.V.Gandhi wrote:
> Thanks for response. However my question was for menu not toolbar.
> However after seeing your msg, I tried toolbar icon and got necessary
> icon.

Okay.  If you like the "original" konqi profiles you can copy them back
and restore the menu entries - It's on the wiki faq at
http://kubuntu.org/faq.php#konqueror
(long lines wrapped)

Kubuntu Breezy comes with a simplified Konqueror profile to make things
more use friendly compared to default KDE.
To get back to the default KDE profiles:
sudo rm
-r /usr/share/kubuntu-default-settings/kde-profile/default/share/apps/konqueror
sudo
cp /usr/share/apps/konqueror/konqueror-orig.rc /usr/share/apps/konqueror/konqueror.rc

/quote

HTH,
-Liz