KOffice and OpenOffice

Henri Girard henrigira at numericable.fr
Tue Dec 12 09:51:07 GMT 2006

Word 2007 is not good in ooo (even not with other words) and as long as
you use older versions you shouldn't have too much trouble...
Tough you will have to learn another way of working as writer is a bit
different from word... and other apps too...
I got read of xp in june when dapper came out...
And I don't regret it !!!
The only backward is when i have to use xp
i have too many problems and i don't know how i could
stand these all these years !! lol
good look
Henri