Firefox and Mplayer plugin on 6.10

Charles Weber claydoh at claydoh.com
Mon Dec 11 03:29:44 UTC 2006

On Sunday 10 December 2006 10:08 pm, Brendan wrote:

> > > Remember, before you hit send...see if you can check a FAQ or Google
> > > for the answer. It's not rocket science, and you don't really want to
> > > blow the signal to noise ratio, do you?
> > >
> > > In Konqueror, that's: gg: GPG error NO_PUBKEY
> > >
> > > And on that first search page, there is your EXACT answer...Hmmmm,
> > > curious.
> >
> > Did you find an answer to my first question about mozilla-mplayer ?
>
> With that search string? Nope.
> I'm sure another search would yield something, but it is not up to me to
> try. I don't have the issue. Give it a shot.

Forget automatix, if you have to edit your sources.list, might as well enable
the extra repositories and use a package manager and also avoid having to do
the gpg thing altogether for most things

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Repositories/Kubuntu
Then you can get the packages you need for mozilla-mplayer
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/RestrictedFormats
for the codecs, etc you will need

But the search string mentioned earlier will definitely fix you up super
fast :)
--
Clay Weber
http://kubuntuforums.net