Firefox and Mplayer plugin on 6.10

Sam Przyswa samp at arial-concept.com
Mon Dec 11 14:12:05 UTC 2006

Charles Weber a écrit :

>>> Did you find an answer to my first question about mozilla-mplayer ?
>>>
>> With that search string? Nope.
>> I'm sure another search would yield something, but it is not up to me to
>> try. I don't have the issue. Give it a shot.
>>

> Forget automatix, if you have to edit your sources.list, might as well enable
> the extra repositories and use a package manager and also avoid having to do
> the gpg thing altogether for most things
>
> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Repositories/Kubuntu
> Then you can get the packages you need for mozilla-mplayer
> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/RestrictedFormats
> for the codecs, etc you will need

Thanks a lot for these links, but it seems that mplayer and
mozilla-mplayer are not supported yet on Firefox 2.0 in 6.10. It's
strange because an upgrade to 6.10 on machine with mplayer and
mozilla-mplayer installed is working !?

Can you explain that ?

Thanks again.

Sam.

--
Ce message a été vérifié par MailScanner
suspect n'a été trouvé.