a strange question...

Ron ron_lisa1130 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 4 00:47:59 UTC 2006

On Thursday 03 August 2006 7:12 am, Tez wrote:
> Michel D'HOOGE wrote:
> > Le jeudi 3 août 2006 11:16, Tez a écrit :
> >> I have that menu on the reboot button, AFAIK it's there by default.
> >
> > Maybe I am not looking at the right place but I can't see any menu on my
> > reboot button. Maybe you could provide a small snapshot?
>
> This is what I have in the menu:
> http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/8008/snapshot1ge1.jpg

That is what I want, Tez, but I do not get that.  I read the following post by
Michel, but I have no idea where that is on my system.  I went to Kcontrol,
which I assume is Control Center, but I do not see a Connection Manager :(
Maybe I am overlooking something, but I have looked a couple of times.  I
hope someone can help.

Ron