newbie

Frank Arnold franka at svpal.org
Sat Oct 15 22:48:47 UTC 2005

A friend of mine teaaches Linux to a company that is transitioning from
Windows. She uses a Book called "Point and Click Linux" which comes with
a copy of Mepis Linux, almost as good as Kubuntu, and a DVD of instructions.
It would be nice if someone would do the same for Kubuntu/Ubuntu.
Frank Arnold