The programing

Harry Vorstenbosch harry.vorstenbosch at zonnet.nl
Wed Oct 5 16:22:26 UTC 2005

Dear Tricia,

You need a bootable diskkette or a bootable CD-ROM from for instance
Windows98 or a later version W2K or XP and/or a bootable CD from one of
the available LINUX versions (if You want another Linux version). Boot
it with the Operating System You Want or You can get or borrow, and
reformat the whole system and install the "new" one. (Most Operating
Systems explain You how to handle while booting).

Success,

Harry,

or do have a On Tue, 2005-10-04 at 07:11 -0700, Tricia Linder wrote:
> I have a computer that we got through a friend. It have the Linex
> Kubuntu installed on it. What I want to do is know how to get it off
> the computer. Can you please send me the instructions on how to
> reformat the computer with this program or just to uninstall it
> please?
>
> Thank you
> Tricia

> Yahoo! for Good