The programing

Vincent Arnoux vincent.arnoux at rfo.atmel.com
Wed Oct 5 15:55:38 UTC 2005

Tricia,
In order to uninstall Linex Kubuntu, you need to go to: Start menu ->
Configuration panel -> Add/Remove program and select it from the list.
If this is not working or if the program does not appear in the list,
then it means that Linex CANNOT be desinstalled and you can trash your
computer after having hit a few times on the head the "friend" who gave
you this piece of crap.

Best regards,
Vincent