PROBLEM SOLVED Kubuntu (i think) (have a laugh on me, go on)

James Gray james at grayonline.id.au
Mon May 9 01:28:46 UTC 2005

On Sat, 7 May 2005 02:29 am, Derek Broughton wrote:
> On Friday 06 May 2005 03:45, Martin J Hooper wrote:
> > Bobby Singh wrote:
> > > I do have some points:
> > > - I am now using Konqueror but normally use Firefox.
> > > Its not default kubuntu.  But i am getting use to
> > > Konqueror.  Before i import my bookmarks is it ok to
> > > use it.  Is it just as secure as firefox and bug free.
> > > - I have a FAT32 partition for my files to use between
> > > different OS and distros.

**snipped**

> > In a terminal type "sudo apt-get install mozilla-firefox" without the
> > quotes which will install Firefox for you.
>
> That hardly fixes the problem.  In fact, I would hope firefox has no more
> privilege to do that than konqueror.

I think you'll find Martin was replying to the first part of the question
about Konqeror vs Firefox.  The instructions he gave were how to install
FIrefox which has *nothing* to do with mounting anything.  Read the entire
message before hitting the reply button eh?

James
--
What this country needs is a dime that will buy a good five-cent bagel.