PROBLEM SOLVED Kubuntu (i think) (have a laugh on me, go on)

Derek Broughton auspex at pointerstop.ca
Mon May 9 07:24:21 CDT 2005

On Sunday 08 May 2005 22:28, James Gray wrote:
> On Sat, 7 May 2005 02:29 am, Derek Broughton wrote:
>
> **snipped**
>
> > > In a terminal type "sudo apt-get install mozilla-firefox" without the
> > > quotes which will install Firefox for you.
> >
> > That hardly fixes the problem.  In fact, I would hope firefox has no more
> > privilege to do that than konqueror.
>
> I think you'll find Martin was replying to the first part of the question
> about Konqeror vs Firefox.  The instructions he gave were how to install
> FIrefox which has *nothing* to do with mounting anything.  Read the entire
> message before hitting the reply button eh?

Who are you telling to *read*?  Where you have written "snipped" is what
_Martin_ snipped.  That was the part that had ANY relevance to his response.
I read exactly what he wrote, but it was nothing to do with what he quoted.
Martin needs to learn to quote.  And you need to chill out and learn to be a
little more polite.
--
derek