Important for hoary: Can you confirm Bug #8681?

Frederik Dannemare frederik at dannemare.net
Wed Apr 6 03:22:14 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 06 April 2005 05:00, Abdullah Ramazanoglu wrote:
> Abdullah Ramazanoglu wrote:
> > I seem to recall that it was working, though, on the fresh install.
> > IIRC the only change I've done is that I've now installed Firefox
> > and some unrelated package upgrades such as xorg fonts and
> > i18n/l10n related ones.
>
> I think I've found something. At the fresh install kcontrol =>
> Regional & Accesibility => Country/Region & Lang was set for
> Country="C", nevertheless the environment was in Turkish (IIRC). I
> had changed this to "Turkey" (just changed the country and left the
> rest to defaults). This is the culprit. Now I've again changed the
> country back to "C" and kcontrol Admin mode started to work correctly
> again.

Well, I saw the problem even though I did not use "C". Anyhow, I don't
see the problem anymore (or should I say 'currently'? ;) ) - see my
other mail in reply to Rafa...
--
Frederik Dannemare | http://sentinel.dk | http://linuxworlddomination.dk
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=Frederik+Dannemare