Firefox/Thunderbird and a samba question

martin martinjh_linux at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Apr 2 17:28:38 UTC 2005

Is there a way of getting Firefox and Thunderbird to use your KDE/QT themes?

Tried the gtk2-engines install but it is not working!

Also trying to mount three samba shares from my server.  Get this error
when I do a sudo mount -a to try and see it it works:

mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on //server/ftp,
        missing codepage or other error
        dmesg | tail  or so

Here are my fstab entries There are three of these:

//server/ftp /media/ftp   smbfs
username=***,password=***,rw,uid=1000,gid=1000 0 0

Thanks for the help.  KUbuntu looks great - Just as soon as I get these
sticky points sorted!